At Mark Scott Associates, we’re passionate about helping you create a stunning outdoor space that you’ll love spending time in. With the new year just around the corner, it’s time to start thinking about the latest landscaping trends that will elevate your outdoor space. In this article, we’ll explore the top landscaping trends for 2023, so you can stay ahead of the curve and make your outdoor space the envy of your neighbors.
- Sustainable Landscaping Sustainability is becoming increasingly important in every aspect of our lives, and landscaping is no exception. In 2023, sustainable landscaping will be a top trend, with homeowners looking for ways to reduce their impact on the environment while still creating beautiful outdoor spaces. This can be achieved by incorporating native plants, installing rainwater harvesting systems, and using permeable materials for walkways and patios.
- Outdoor Kitchens Outdoor kitchens are a must-have for anyone who loves to entertain, and they’re set to be a huge trend in 2023. With a well-designed outdoor kitchen, you can cook and dine al fresco, making the most of your outdoor space. Think built-in grills, pizza ovens, and outdoor refrigerators. Add some comfortable seating and you’ve got the perfect outdoor entertaining space.
- Low-Maintenance Landscaping We all want a beautiful outdoor space, but not everyone has the time or inclination to maintain a high-maintenance landscape. In 2023, low-maintenance landscaping will be a top trend, with homeowners looking for ways to simplify their outdoor space without sacrificing beauty. This can be achieved by using easy-to-care-for plants, incorporating hardscaping features, and minimizing lawn areas.
- Fire Features There’s something about a fire that brings people together, which is why fire features are set to be a big trend in 2023. From fire pits to outdoor fireplaces, there are plenty of options to choose from, and they can be incorporated into any style of outdoor space. Not only do fire features create a cozy atmosphere, but they can also extend the use of your outdoor space into the cooler months.
- Vertical Gardens Vertical gardens have been growing in popularity in recent years, and this trend is set to continue in 2023. They’re a great way to add greenery to small spaces, and they can also be used to create a stunning feature wall. Vertical gardens can be created using a variety of plants, including succulents, herbs, and even vegetables.
In conclusion, by incorporating sustainable landscaping, outdoor kitchens, low-maintenance landscaping, fire features, and vertical gardens into your outdoor space, you’ll be on-trend and create a stunning outdoor space that you’ll love spending time in. At Mark Scott Associates, we’re here to help you bring your outdoor space to life, so contact us today to learn more.
For more information go to https://markscottassociates.com/